Monday, June 21, 2010

Can we hunt the Hunter's?

1116072358aImage by el swifterino via Flickr
Calm down. I don't mean literally. So, our next game is against Hunter's Rocks, but on our board. After having a week off, I hope it has given us some rest so we can possibly start a new winning streak.

I guess I should focus more on winning a game rather than thinking about a streak of games, right? Whatever, I do what I want.

I haven't been writing anything about our Sunday shuffleboard lately because, well, we haven't gone. We were struggling to get 8 players and that just isn't enough to keep running the tournament. We might try and get it going again in the future, but right now, I'm digging my pajama couch potato Sundays.

Record
6-4

Next Opponent - Hunter's Rocks

Go BarFlies!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails