Monday, December 13, 2010

Moving on Up!

So is The Jefferson's theme song stuck in your head yet? Well it's stuck in mine!

So I took a couple of crappy pictures on Wednesday night to spice up this blog. The pictures were so crappy, that I decided to make them even worse! Enjoy!
While the totally awesome pictures load, let's talk about what I can remember from Wednesday night. I remember Lexie calling Keith a "puckist" because he kept hitting all of her red pucks off the table. I remember my beer tasting fantastic. I remember that the Crowe BarFlies beat the Stafford Ye "Olde" Puckers. That's right ladies and gents! The Crowe BarFlies have an official 2 game winning streak! Woohoo!



So this week we take on the first place Crowe Wildpuckers. Can the underdogs take down the reigning champs? Let's hope so!
GO BARFLIES!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails