Wednesday, July 14, 2010

U-Turn Ahead

The Amazing Race's new element: the U-TurnImage via Wikipedia

Well, it's Wednesday again and again it's time for the Crowe BarFlies to make a 180° turn. Coming off of a 3 game losing streak isn't easy, especially after not playing for a week. 

Including today's match, we have 4 games left in this season. We still have a chance to get into the top 3 (well, the 2nd or 3rd spot). Unfortunately, it's a pretty slim chance.

C'mon BarFlies! We can do this! Okay, enough of the pep talk.

So I've gone back and forth on how to write this blog. At first I liked doing a game by game recap, but after a few matches, it felt like I was saying the same things over and over, regardless of who won. Now, I just kind of ramble on about how we need to win (because I'm awesome like that). I have no clue what tomorrow's (well, probably Friday's) post will look like.

Tonight, we're up against Woodie's Ice House. In the first half of the season they struggled to get enough players to some of their games but it seems now that they're on the comeback. Tonight should be a good match. 

Go BarFlies!

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails