Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wildpuckers beat the ClusterPucks!

Last night was a blast! The Crowe Wildpuckers were victorious over the Cozy Corner ClusterPucks (say that five times fast!). There were crazy comebacks, awesome combo shots and many, many drinks were drunk!

I took a whole bunch of pictures since I didn't have to worry about being a captain.


So, our next game is at Hunter's Pub against Hunter's Rocks. I don't think I need to say this again but I'm going to anyway. I DO NOT want to lose! I'm thinking of printing out some clovers so I can iron-on a little Irish luck on my sleeve. If there is anyone out there who knows of any good voodoo spells, send a comment my way. I need all the help I can get.

Go BarFlies!

Record:
0-2

Next Opponent: Hunter's Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails