Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh Yeah!

table shuffleboard weightImage by Leo Reynolds via Flickr
Woohoo!! My partner Kevin (yup my hubby!) and I won the blind draw on Sunday! Shibby! We only had 8 players. Well, technically we had 7 players but we talked Buddy into playing to make 8.


We probably had no less than 6 ties in the final game. Kevin would score one so I wouldn't have the hammer and Mark who I was playing against would tie it up with one. It went back and forth forever it seemed. But finally Kevin and I pulled it out.


To make the day even better (well, for me at least) I won 3 Strikes!


It's been several weeks where we have been struggling to get blind draw players so I don't know how long our Sunday blind draws are going to last. But it was fun while it lasted.


This Wednesday is our final game of the first half of the season and for the 3rd week in a row we play at home. We play the Stafford Sandblasters and I probably don't need to say it but, I want to win!!


Go BarFlies!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails