Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday is here again

It's Sunday once again, and once again there was a blind draw at the Crowe Bar.


I can't really tell you a lot about it this time because well, I didn't go. I went out for karaoke on Friday AND Saturday so I wasn't really up for more beer and shuffleboard.


I did get a text from my husband Kevin and he and his partner won.


We're off this Wednesday from league shuffleboard, it's mid season. We've already gotten the new schedule and our first game of the second half is against the VFW Flyers at the Crowe Bar. They beat us on their board so we really want to get them back on ours!


Go BarFlies!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, whoa! Is there ever a time when one can have too much beer and shuffleboard?! I didn't know that was possible! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails