Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rah! Rah! Sis boom bah!

Yeah, I don't know so don't ask.

Anyways, it's our 7th week of the season and we are about to start a 3 week stretch of "home" games. I put home in quotations because technically, next week we are the visiting team. We play against our sister team, the Crowe Wildpuckers.

Tomorrow night we will test our skills against the Cozy Corner ClusterPucks. Right now, we are tied with them and Cozy Corner I for third place with a record of 3-2 with a bye. We will be going for our 4th straight win and that would be fantastic!

UPDATE! Well, the standings have been revised and we are in 4th place. Cozy Corner I has jumped up to be tied for 1st.

Let's go BarFlies! Let's keep our winning streak alive!! Clank! Clank! Clank!!

Go BarFlies!

**Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I'm looking for guest bloggers! To my fellow shuffleboarders (you know who you are!) if you'd like to write a post about shuffleboard (anything you want... being the captain, what you like about shuffleboard, what you don't like about it, whatever) send me a message on Facebook, send me a tweet or email me and we'll get to work on it! Thanks!**

And again....

Go BarFlies!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails